Update with What’s Your Chic🌹

HiπŸ€—πŸ€—

Β  Β  Β I’ve made it back from my trip to California and I want to first and foremost thank everyone who supported me by following and liking my blog posts. Although my day goes about 80 miles per hour with maintaining an online boutique and social media sites, I like to take time out to take photos and share with you my journey. Its quite an adventure to just jump on a flight and just leave, on fate and supporting a dream. I encourage you….everyone, if you have the opportunity to get up and do something that makes you happy, do it. Even when you think you can’t do it, I think you are thinking too muchπŸ˜„ sometimes you got to get up and just go!Β

Yes, we have our responsibilities that we are dedicated to in day to day life, but the biggest part of life is LIVING. Please do not forget to live🌹.

Okay, so let me stop being all emotional. I want to thank everyone who has or will follow me on PoshMark:

lls516πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ Congrats on your πŸ’GORGEOUSπŸ’Best in Boutiques πŸ‘—πŸ’˜πŸ‘— Host Pick πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– Wishing you many sales πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰
5 hours ago
klbc3Congrats on your Host Pick!!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ
5 hours ago
aulauniWoohoo! Congratulations on your Host Pick! 🎊 🎊 🎊✨✨ πŸ’•πŸ˜ƒ
5 hours ago
michivπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Look at this gorgeous listing my PFF Priscilla @prflorin2002 selected for the Best in Boutiques Host Showroom!! Congratulations! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
5 hours ago
rnicu00πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’”Girls never stop playing Dress up!”πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’ Congrats on your Well Deserved, AdorableπŸ’• & TrendyπŸ‘ πŸ‘—”Best in Boutiques”πŸ‘’ Host Pick!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I hope this brings you many Sales!!πŸ’³πŸ’°πŸ’³πŸ’° Have a Beautiful Day Love!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ’–πŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸ’–πŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸ’–πŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸ’–πŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸ’–πŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸ’–πŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸ’–πŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸ’–πŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸ’–πŸ’
5 hours ago
lanboutiqueCongratulations on your beautiful host pick. I wish you a quick sale and I will be sharing your gorgeous closet and this beautiful piece with my followers. Best of luck.πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ
5 hours ago
keytarπŸ’™πŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ’˜πŸ’™cΟƒngrΞ±tΡ• Οƒn Ρ‡Οƒur πŸ’™πŸ†πŸ…Π²Ρ”Ρ•t Γ­n Π²ΟƒutΓ­quΡ”Ρ•πŸ…πŸ†πŸ’™pΞ±rtΡ‡ hp! πŸ’™πŸ’˜πŸ’™kΞ±rΡ”nπŸ’™πŸ’˜πŸ’™
4 hours ago
whatsyourchicOh my goodness thanks everyoneπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘—πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•I’ll continue to work hard
2 hours ago
whatsyourchicPlease don’t forget to keep checking back. I’ll be adding more to my boutiqueπŸ‘ πŸ‘—πŸ£πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨πŸ­ also check out my blog www.whatsyourchic.org
2 hours ago

So if you have not been on PoshMark, download the app. Its tons of fun and there are so many people and LOADS of clothes to shop for (my favorite part). I’m going to leave a link of my PoshMark profile in the sidebar of my blog.

Enjoy!!!!!